weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feeling much better!!!

I am feeling so much better today after a couple of down days.  Must have been a bug.  Did my Saturday 5K today then went shopping with the hubby for my son's 13th birthday that we are celebrating this weekend. I easily made my goal of 10,000 steps today and am only .4 away from making my first 100 miles toward my 500 for the year!!!! 

Gold star for me for 100 miles walked so far this year!!


 I plan on having a piece of BD cake with my fat free ice cream.  I bought the cake and figured out the points values.  For a 1/18th piece of cake it is 7 points.  Not as bad as I thought it would be.  Since I have only used about 5 of my weekly 49 I think it will be ok to indulge in the cake and enjoy it I will!!
The scale is looking good right now so I must stick to the plan!!!  Weigh in day is in 3 days!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy