weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Saturday, February 19, 2011

Three day weekend!!

Had another great week!  Stuck to the plan and tracked lots of miles.  Been really good about drinking all my water this week.  I realized that I haven't been getting all my water the past few weeks so I remedied that this week...got lot's of steps in running to the little girls room also.  A win, win situation!!! 
I have a 3 day weekend in front of me and I'm a little scared about that.  I have to keep in mind that my weigh in is on Tuesday so I will have to muster up all my willpower to make it through without sabotaging the great week I had.  I have make it through the last couple of weekends with out any major disasters to my diet, only a couple little slips but I didn't let them snowball out of control.  So I can and will do this.  I really want to reach my goal before bathing suit weather is upon us so,,, I will be good, I Will Be Good,  I WILL BE GOOD! 

Quote for the day:
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets....LOL
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy