weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Thursday, February 17, 2011

50 miles already!!!

12 days ago I started wearing my pedometer and challenged myself to walk 500 miles this year.  I already have walked over 50 miles.  I am trying to get my 10,000 steps in each day. Sometimes I don't make it but most days I do.  Some days I far exceed that goal so it all averages out. I think that I will easily make the 500 miles if I keep going like I have. I will have to set a record to break next year.  Man I am really thinking ahead now!!! 

On another point...do any of you have days when you just feel really....how should I say it....fat all over again??  I mean you know you have lost weight and for weeks you felt so thin and happy then  BAM all of a sudden you just wake up feeling....fat.  Now the scale does not reflect any weight gain but in my mind I'm feeling like I did before I lost 16 lbs.  Is it our mind trying to play games with us...what makes me feel this way...am I the only one who gets that way??  I still have a spare tire around my middle and it just seems so pronounced all of a sudden.  Maybe it's because I am fitting into a size smaller and now the spare has no where to hide???  I don't know.  Any comments?

2 comments:

  1. HI Kathy
    I feel like that the past few days but yet the scale said I lost, WHo knows?? I just keep working and it should all catch up.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have "walked across the United States" before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy