weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No weigh in today.


Didn't get to W/Ws today as there was a 2 hour delay for school. Had to make sure my 12 year old son got off ok. Will wait till next week and also save myself 12 dollars. 
 
Exercise done for the day. Nordictrack-30 mins, treadmill- 15 mins, bowflex- 20 mins. Now for lunch and work. Will have to be really good and on plan 100% this week as one of you challenged us to not get on a scale for a whole week.... Wink Wink... I usually get on every morning. Will wait till W/Ws next Tuesday to find out how I did. Gonna make me crazy though...more than I already am....tee hee hee. Have a great week!!

Quote for the day: "It is necessary to try to surpass oneself always; this occupation ought to last as long as life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy