weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Thursday, February 10, 2011

And the winner is!!!

Thanks to all the bloggers who suggested names for my bicycle.  Although they were all very appropriate names and well thought out I have decided to go with Patrick's suggestion of Victoria.  I will call her Vicky for short. When I ride it is always a "victory" for me in my weight loss efforts. So thank you Patrick for the great new name for my bike.  I will admit though that Desdemona was a close second because I like the description of her but the murder thing kinda scared me. LOL  Thank you all for participating!!! 

                                                         Me and my Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great name Kathy!! ANything that helps us is a Victory!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy