weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No Regrets!!

Celebrated my son's 13th birthday this weekend and had a piece of birthday cake....alright I had 2 pieces...my bad!! It was sooooo good and I don't regret it at all (well maybe the 2nd piece..tee hee hee)  Oh well I'm only human...LOL. 
Back on plan today and the rest of the week.  No more birthdays in sight till the 19th and I will be having a piece of that cake as well cause it is my birthday!!  You only live once and what is life without a piece of BD cake once in a while.  NO REGRETS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy