weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Monday, February 14, 2011

Back in control!!!

Im feeling on top of things again today after my binge last night.  I have the control back and that inner child has been put to rest for now. 

Tomorrow is my weigh in day.  It's been 2 weeks since my last one and am a little nervous because of my lack of control yesterday.  Today I am doing damage control and eating light, drinking tons of water and getting a nice long walk in.  Never give up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy