weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Saturday, February 19, 2011

14,323 today....Wow!!

Wow, I got  14,323 steps in today.  I did my 5K this morning for 3.2 miles then did almost another 5K the rest of the day with grocery shopping, housekeeping, and playing the kinect with the family this afternoon for a grand total of 6.3 miles today.  The 14,000 steps more than made up for the couple of days that I didn't quite make the 10,000.
I must go to bed now...a little tired needless to say.
Night all!!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy