weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Monday, February 21, 2011

I feel like a human popsicle!!

Just did a 5k with my hubby and the best part is is that he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk....will wonders never cease. Hmmmm... just paid my life insurance...maybe he is trying to kill me...tee hee hee. It was a balmy 19 degrees out. Needless to say we walked very fast!! Feel great though!! Now just waiting for my legs to thaw. ;-)

I made it through another weekend on plan...weigh in tomorrow.  Should be good.  I'm really on a roll now...hold the butter!!!  :-)  Have a great week everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Kathy. It is a bit chilly out there, -2 for us right now. Glad I'm walking at the gym right now, I hate the human popsicle. You are doing so great. Great to have hubby with too.
    Keep up the great work and have a blessed day today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy