weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WEIGH IN DAY!!!!

As you can see from my title, I am pretty excited.  In 2 weeks I lost 2.4 lbs and made another 5 lb mark.  I also made 16 weeks of Weight Watchers meetings so I got a little gold charm with the 16 and hands clapping.  I have been going for 16 weeks and have lost an average of 16.4 lbs total.  I guess you could say that's very average according to W/Ws.  Still I wish it was more....I know, I know,... I should be very happy and I truly am but deep down inside us all we want to get there YESTERDAY!!!  You all know what I mean!!!   But I will still be doing my happy dance all day!!!  Because truthfully 16 lbs off my body is something to celebrate!!!!   I feel lighter, my clothes fit so much better and I feel full of energy and life!!!!   Yeahhhhh Me!!!  I will post a picture of me at this new stage in the journey soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Kathy!!! Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. You are certainly doing well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy