weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling blahhhh!

I felt kinda tired this moring getting up and it took me a while to get going.  Walked 40 mins/2 miles on the treadmill but wasn't up to my usual speed, just felt tired all over. For the rest of the day I felt dizzy, nauseous, feverish and soooo tired.  I went back to bed and slept all afternoon.  Didn't go to work tonight.  I guess sometimes you just gotta listen to what your body is telling you.  Feeling a little better as I write this but heading back to bed.  Hope tomorrow brings a healthier feeling my way!!  I hate being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy