weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Sunday, February 13, 2011

oops....went a little crazy!!!

Went out to eat with my Hubby today for Valentine's day (we were supposed to go yesterday but it got postponed).  Had a salad then a great veggie stirfry with steak tips over wild rice.  Only ate half and took the rest home for lunch tomorrow.  It was delicious!!  That wasn't so bad but then we ordered dessert...a puff pastry sundae drizzled with hot fudge and whipped cream that we shared. Also had bread and real butter.  I don't go out to eat hardly ever and it was a Valentine's date with my hubby so I splurged. Then later at home I started grazing...had some Valentine's chocolates then some popcorn, then some cookies and milk and then an oatmeal bar.  There it is...I told on myself.  I was out of control but it is behind me and tomorrow is another day and week and I will be back on plan.  We are all human and we all trip up sometimes .  I recognize it and will put it behind me.  I have been so good for weeks it was bound to happen but it's over!!!  I feel like I got it out of my system!!! 
Onward and Upward!!!

Quote for the day:
"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy