weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekly wrap up.

Well it was my first week back to work since Dec. 23rd.  Our company shut down for 2 weeks.  It has been hard getting back into the swing of things and I was tired all week. I guess I got too used to having so much time on my hands.  I Did manage to get in all my exercise and meal planning but felt rushed all the time.  (I work 2nd shift)  Now I hit the ground running as soon as I get up in the morning.  After a great breakfast each morning I try and get all my house work done so I can get some exercise in.  As soon as I finish the exercise I have to start getting my lunch made then prepare a dinner for work.  By then it's time to get ready for work.  It's rush rush rush all week.  The only relaxing time I have is when I get home from work at midnightish and come on here and check all my "stuff"  This has really helped me get through my week though and kept me motivated.  I love checking every one's blogs and hearing from like minded people who are all battling the bulge like me.  It keeps me from binging which is a bad habit I got into over the years.  This week not one binge!!!   A huge accomplishment for me!   Yeah me!!!   (I'd paste a picture of a gold star right here but I haven't figured out how to do it yet...but I will...LOL)

On another Note:  I just finished watching the Biggest Loser (on Demand).  This is another thing that is a great motivator for me.  To see those people overcome so much and watch them push themselves to the limits they never knew they had is a true inspiration to me.  If they can overcome those obstacles then I know I certainly can.  No excuse I have can ever be justified after seeing them triumph when there is so much against them.

 Which brings me to my quote for the day:
"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"

Get your umph on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy