weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

No weigh in.

I didn't get to weigh in yesterday because the meeting was canceled due to the snow storm we had.  Will have to look up and see when the other meetings are this week where I go.  I just gotta weigh in!!!  I think I did really well too!!  I will let you know!!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the weather will cooperate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow I am going!! Too icy still this morning. My driveway is sheer ice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy