weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's freezing out!!!

I was itching to ride my bike today.  I live in New Hampshire and it was just above freezing out.  The roads were clear and I just wanted to ride.  I bundled up and headed out and 10 mins. in I couldn't feel my face!! I was warm everywhere else.  If it hadn't been for the wind it would have been ok.  I ended up doing a half hour on the Nordic track then 15 mins with the bowflex indoors.  I can't wait for Spring!!!   I hate being stuck inside.

On another note my husband did the groceries last night and brought home some store brand jelly donuts for breakfast.  I had no intention of eating one but they did smell soooo good!! Just for kicks I decided to calculate how many Weight Watchers points one was.  One jelly donut was 11 points....OMG   It had 400 calories, 13 grams of fat, and 66 carbs.  For one stupid donut!!!!   I was very happy with my 2 egg white omelet, 3 slices of candian bacon Lt, whole wheat english muffin with 1 TBS jelly, banana, and coffee ....all for 7 points.  I think I shamed my husband when I told him all that cause the rest of the day after having one for breakfast he ate really light and did an hour on the nordic track.  I wonder if he will ever bring those home again.  My point here is to always check the nurtrtional values on foods and make a conscience decision on if it is worth it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy