weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Want to eat everything right now!!!!!!!!!

I feel a binge coming on....I'm definitely not hungry.  I hate it when I feel so out of control.  Haven't had anything yet so I think I will just go to bed and read a good book till I fall asleep. ( But really want to raid the snack cabinet!!)  What to do...what to do???  The cookies are calling and there goes the peanut butter and crackers.....Stop calling me!!!! 

Going to bed now cause I am the boss of me not you, you silly cookies and you too crackers. Hush now, I'm reading my book..........shhhhhh!!!  That's better!  Night!!!

 I'm so proud of me!!!!  (this time anyway)

Do any of you have problems with binges?  What do you do to stop it in its tracks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy