weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Monday, January 10, 2011

Give yourself lots of credit!!

The process of losing weight is hard!!!  We need to give ourselves credit each time we engage in a helpful behavior of think about something in a helpful way.  This will protect us from feelings of despair and help to build our confidence so that we can realize our weight loss goals!!! 

"Did I drink all my water today..YES!!!   Did I track everything I ate today..Yes!!!  Did I stay within my daily points today...YES!!!   Did I get in some healthy activity today...Yes!!  Did I avoid a binge today...YES YES YES!!!   I had a great day today!!"

This is how we need to think EVERY DAY!!!  Give yourself credit for even the littlest things you achieved towards your new healthy lifestyle!

(TIP: pick up some little motivational stickers to put on your calendar.  Each time you engage in an activity that will get you to your goals, give yourself a GOLD STAR!!!)


Quote for the day..."What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals".

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good advice! We need to keep motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mr.Programmer...ain't it the truth!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy