weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Friday, January 7, 2011

A Quote to ponder...

"More die in the United States of too much food than of too little." 
What does this mean to you?
Sometimes I look around and see others eating whatever they want and wish I could do that too.  Then I remind myself of the health problems these people have...Diabetes, heart disease, mobility problems, sick all the time etc.  They are not healthy people because of the choices they made and not enjoying life to the fullest.  I must remind myself that I have chosen to live a healthy life by eating well and exercising often so that I won't have to suffer those inflictions.  They are slowly killing themselves because they can't control their eating.  I want to be different,  I want to be in control, I want to live a long and disease free life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy