weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Friday, January 28, 2011

Going Grey

I am in a transition period in my life as I am letting my hair go grey.  I've colored it for years trying to keep my youthful look but I just don't want to do it anymore.  I always hated coloring it...the smell, the time, the cost.  But I hated looking grey also.  I've decided that at almost 51 years old ( in March) it was time to embrace my greys.  I am trying to live a healthier life and that is gonna include my hair.  No more stinky, messy chemicals in my hair not to mention how dried out it gets.  I think I will like the salt and pepper look once it has all grown out but the transitional period sucks.  I'm gonna have to get a nice big hat to wear until then.  Maybe I'll join the Red Hat Society...their hats are beautiful!!!  Oh well with a little perserverance in about 6 months I will have a beautiful head of healthy grey hair.  Can't wait to embrace the greys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy