weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Friday, June 17, 2011

Almost there!!!

Walked 11,434 steps in total today, that equals 5.7 miles...no wonder I'm so tired tonight. I made my 10,000....Yeah!!! Boy you really have to work at it to get in those recommended 10,000 steps for the whole day!!!
If you look at my mile ticker, you will see that I am almost to the half way mark of my goal.  Some time this weekend I will hit it I'm sure!!!  Off to bed now...I'm tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy