weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Walk 500 miles!!!

I walked 3.9 miles today for 8202 steps. Went grocery shopping then did a double walk around the neighborhood. Then worked out on my bowflex.  It's my last chance workout before my weigh in tomorrow. Hope it is a happy one.That makes 222.3 miles towards my goal of 500 miles.  Love my new pedometer!!   I just hope this one doesn't decide to go for a swim any time soon...LOL 

I got lots of good healthy foods for my diet today.  Can't decide what I want to eat first!!! 

Wish me luck tomorrow...I'll check in then.
Good night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy