weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Friday, June 10, 2011

New Pedometer!!!

I bought my new pedometer today and love it.  It is very basic but is very accurate.  I joined the Walk with Walgreens program (free) on line and got a $5.00 coupon for it and it works great. It is an Omron GOsmart pedometer.  Now I can get back to tracking my 500 miles for the year goal!!!  Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay - glad you have a pedometer that you like. 500 miles a year - great goal. I did 10,000 steps per day - I guess I need to measure my stride. Is there a good way to do that? It sounds easy but how exactly do you get an accurate stride length as walking for exercising would have a longer stride that just walking. Am I making this too difficult? If you have an answer, leave a comment the next time you visit at my place please - Happy Walking!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy