weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So far so good.

2 days on plan.  Off to a good start.  Sat down Sunday night and planned my meals for most of the week.  It is easier for me that way than having to come up with meal ideas on the fly each day.  Have got some good exercise in also each day.  I love bike riding so that is something I do frequently.  I am so sore all over today though.  Probably over did it after doing next to nothing for formal exercise for a few weeks.  I have got to get myself a new pedometer and start tracking my miles again.  My last one ended up falling in the toilet.  I managed to grab it quickly and rinse it off.  It dried out nicely but just doesn't work as well at it was before it went for a swim.  That is the next thing on my list on the next payday. 
I gotta get off to bed now as I am fighting against a binge right now.  This is my binge time...after work and everyone in the house is sleeping and I have all the food to myself.  So I will not give in to it and just go to bed.  I have to strengthen my willpower muscle.  Good night.
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are doing what has to be done again. In OA they say to do the next right thing. I have fasted for a day before to get back to my senses. We have to do what we need to do to show ourselves we are in charge of our bodies, not the other way around. I don't wish people good luck because luck has nothing to do with it. It's hard work done consistently.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy