weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What a weekend!!

Had a great weekend!  Went to the Boston Flower Show then out to a ritzy Italian restaurant on Saturday.  Ate like there was no tommorow...LOL.  It was my birthday!!! Had BD cake too.  Saturday night I went to a comedy show with family and friends and had a few snacks there.  Sunday I went to a Hockey game and had really great seats.  3 rows behind the goalie's net. Talk about being in the action!!  

 Back on track now but all that food was really really good. 

I got a dance game for my Xbox360/Kinect.  Loved playing the dance game so much at my sister's house last week that I had to go out and get my own to play at home.  It was my BD gift to me!!   I love it!!!  Some of the moves are hard to keep up with but with a little practice I think I will be ok.  The time sure flys when you are doing it.  Before you know it you are grooving and sweating to the beat. 
Gotta get to bed now.  Not going to W/W tomorrow until I get myself under control.  I gained a couple lbs this weekend with all the indulgences.  No regrets though...I am back in control now and know what I have to do the rest of the week....eat smart and get lot's of exercise!!!
Here's to a great week for us all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy