weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Super Size Me"

Just finished watching "Super Size Me". It's a must see movie/documetary for all of us weight conscience people. And if you aren't weight conscience this will certainly nudge you in that direction.  I know it is an old movie but it was the first time I got to see it.  If you haven't seen it... check it out!  It sure helped to confirm my ideas about how bad fast food can be!!!  It's really bad!!!!!  Deadly!!!
When you ask them to "super size me"....that's exactly what you are doing!!!  These places don't care how unhealthy the food is, it's all about the almighty buck!   We people need to stop buying into their greed!!!  There has got to be better choices out there....find it!!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen that a few times and really like it. Very motivating to skip fast food.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy