weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weigh in results.

I went to my W/W meeting yesterday.  I skipped going last week... figured I would save some bucks.  Anyway I lost 2 lbs.  I made my 10% and got my key ring as a reward!  I have now lost 19.2 lbs.  Averaging about one lb. a week as I have been going for 19 weeks.  I guess when they said you would average 1-2 lbs lost per week they weren't kidding.  I guess I'm average. 

Went for a beautiful walk outside yesterday.  The sky couldn't have been bluer and the sun felt so good on my face.  It was around 35 degrees and things were melting.  Spring is definately in the air!!  Can't wait to ride my bike.
Worked 2 hours of overtime tonight.   It is 2:34 AM as I write this. Tired now....going to bed!! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on losing the 10%. When I first saw that keyring years ago, it so motivated me to get that first 17 pounds off so I could have one. I still carry it and hope it does not ever break. Wonder if you can buy another? Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah on your 10% ... repeat offender here!!! I remember going to WW'ers in Jr high with my Mom, when you supposed to eat liver once a week!!! YIKES!!!

    How are you liking the new points plus??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla, I'm liking it but I can't seem to get anywhere if I use the extra points. It's been really slow going for me. At least if I'm always trying to lose...I won't gain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy