weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

End of slump!!!

I have been in a slump the past 3 days with no formal exercise and lot's of snacking.  Just needed a break from all the planning, writing down everything and feeling the pressure to exercise everyday.  I didn't even go to my W/W meeting yesterday.  Had a quarterly meeting yesterday at work and when it was done they gave us all a bag of Willy Wonka chocolate candies.  I don't know what that was all about because I work for an electronics company that has nothing to do with the food industry.  I know I shouldn't have taken the bag but I was thinking I would bring it home for the kids.  I decided to taste one and it was soooo good that I brought a couple to both of my breaks and ended up having 4 pieces.  Then on the way home I had a "few" more.  When I got home I figured out the points and for 4 pieces (the serving size) was 6 points.  OMG!!!  Needless to say I have put them out of sight and got it out of my system.   Feeling really guilty I sat down to my computer and started reading everyone's blogs.  I got all motivated again and have a short term goal for the month.  I want to lose 9 lbs this month...preferably by the 19th for my BD!  It will be hard and if I get only half way there I will be happy but 9 is my goal!!! 
Thanks to all you bloggers who helped me get my "umph" back!!!
Moving forward....off to exercise!!  Have a great day everyone!!!

Quote for the day:
"The difference between try and triumph is just a little "UMPH"!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! We all have "off" days. Your determination will get you where you want to be. I love your quote of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy