weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Friday, April 1, 2011

Mother Nature????

Mother Nature is pulling a good one on us here in New England and dumping 6-12 inches of snow on us for April fools day.  What a bitch!!!   I was so hoping to get out and start riding my bike but it looks like she will be in storage for a little while longer.  Mother Nature I am not very happy with you right about now.  Knock it off already!!!  Enough with winter!!!

OK, I got that off my chest and I feel better now. Gotta get to bed now so I can get up early and go shovel all this FREAKIN SNOW!!!!
Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully this will be the last snow of the season. We got up to 90 today in Arizona. Hotter tomorrow. You could ride your bike here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caron...I'll be right over...tee hee hee.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy