weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Thursday, April 7, 2011

Victoria

Ohhhh Victoria (my bike) how I have missed you but now we are reunited again.  I will be seeing alot of you in the next several months.  It was so good spending quality time with you today out in the fresh air and sunshine.  It was like we were never parted.  I'm so happy and feel great!!  Thanks you for being such a good friend in my weight loss journey over the years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy