weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Day 2 going strong

Got up this morning and made myself a great breakfast. Then went out for a nice walk. The weather was gorgeous here today after very severe storms yesterday bringing in a nice cool front from Canada. After my walk I worked out in my gardens for a little bit then came in and made a very yummy lunch for myself. I made a stuffed pepper but instead of rice I used cauliflower rice. Would never have known the difference if I didn't know better. I love that stuff. Makes a great fried rice also!!
So I got on the scale this morning before anything else and I was down to 192.4 which makes a loss of 2.6 lbs. I know it is just all water weight cuz I drank lots of water yesterday and ran to the bathroom a lot also. So I guess it's working!!!
Going out to lunch tomorrow with a friend and since it's only my third day into trying to eat better that will be a challenge to stay within my calorie budget for lunch. Might have a small soup and small salad. My shoulder is feeling really good today but I have to remember not to overdo it. It's still only 3 weeks post-surgery and things are still very delicate in there while it is healing. Seeing improvements every day!!
Day 2 is d

1 comment:

  1. I am so going to look into cauliflower rice! Thanks!!

    So how did you do on your lunch with your friend????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy