weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Sunday, March 17, 2019

Progress report

     After my last post I guess I forgot all about this blog.  Haven't been back here since.  Well, I really went down hill and hit an all time high with my weight.  A place I always said I would not go...200lbs.
     Was having problems with GERD and my back. Was told by a couple of Drs. that if I lost weight it would greatly help.  They suggested a visit to a dietitian.  That's when I decided to go back to Weight Watchers, (WW)
     I've been going since the beginning of Oct. 2018 and have happily lost 24 lbs!!  I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm on the right track for sure. It's been slow going and the holidays really slowed me down for a bit but it is really working for me this time and I feel encouraged to keep going.
     There is a lot of improvement in the GERD situation unless I eat something that I know really triggers it.  My back has shown some improvement also but still working on that.  For now I'm motivated and determined to see how far I can go if I don't give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy