weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Sunday, February 5, 2012

What the scale doesn't tell you.

Someone posted this on my facebook page and just had to share it with you!!
It's not about the numbers...it's about honoring your body and making good choices everyday to keep it healthy so that it can do all the amazing things it was meant to do for you everyday of your life...Take good care of your body,  it's the only one you've got! 
Eat Healthy! Play Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy