weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Friday, February 17, 2012

Just read this in the Just 10 Lbs book and it really opened my eyes. Our health doesn't just belong to us. It belongs to our families also. If I were to suffer a debilitating illness it would be my family that would have to take care of me thus changing their live's forever. I would think of the stress, worry, anxiety etc. that it would put them through. If I love those who love me I will honor my body and not engage in "health" destructive behaviors. I will make healthy choices every day to honor my body, myself and my family who I love and cherish dearly!!!
Going out for my walk now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy