weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Back!!!...again

Boy, I can't believe I haven't blogged since July.  Been a real slacker.  Vacationing, cookouts, kids home from school. Just enjoying the Summer.  Haven't been the best dieter all Summer but haven't really gained all that much.  I'm holding steady.  Been doing a lot of walking but haven't logged it on my ticker but will start doing that again as I have to make my 500 miles as promised.  I probably am a lot closer to it than I think because like I said I just didn't keep track.  I was a rebel all Summer but now I have to be a good girl and start taking better care of me again.  No more distraction as my son is now back at school and I have much more time to concentrate on just me.  Gonna feel good to get back to a routine.  I'm gonna be in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 2nd.  It's a 5K and should be a piece of cake but I am gonna train for it anyway. Don't want to get to confident and then find out I am pooped half way through.  I did it last year with no problems though so I'm not too worried.  Well off to bed now. 
Take care fellow bloggers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy