weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Friday, February 3, 2017

Weigh in day

Well, I had my weigh in today at work for my weight loss challenge. I lost 1.2 pounds. I really thought I was going to have a better week but I should look at the big picture, in five weeks I have lost 9.8 pounds. I'm still in second place so that's a good thing. I went for a 45-minute walk every day this week and I've been eating according to my plan all week. Drinking tons of water!!! I'm doing low carb, high protein and vegetables.  I guess I really have to look at how much I really am eating even though I am low carb maybe I'm eating too much of something? Maybe I'm just not eating enough?  I guess I'll have to play with it a little bit and see what happens, any suggestions?
Going out to dinner tonight with my husband. The way I'm feeling right now I just want to eat everything!!! Sure would love a nice mac and cheese or a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs LOL but I will try to pick wisely keeping my weight loss challenge in mind. Most of the participants are men. There are only two girls so all the other girls in the plant are rooting for me.  I'm feeling a little pressure to say the least. Everyone asks me every Friday morning how I did with my weigh in. So far I haven't had to say I gained any weight at least I have lost weight each week!!!! It's an average of about 2 pounds a week which is a good average but I need to lose a little bit faster because of this challenge.  I only have one month left!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Who is watching the Superbowl and what kind of snacks will you be eating during the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy