weight loss ticker

Followers

A message from Kathy-Lifetime Member,



So glad you stopped by to visit today. I hope you find something useful, thought provoking, motivational or just entertaining about my blog. I would be so pleased if you would leave a comment or two and please come back often.



Thank you to all my weight loss friends!!



Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Trying something new!

Yesterday I went and checked out an all women's a Cappella group that I'm interested in joining.  I sang in my highschool chorus many many years ago and for several years now I have been thinking how fun it would be to get into that again.  I was very nervous but brave as I walked in not knowing a single person.  All the ladies were so nice and welcoming that it didn't take me long to relax.  They are a very professional group and I have to go through several stages before I even become a member and that's if they even pick me.  I have to sing in front of a board of 12 members with a quartet for the audition. They give me eight weeks to learn a song with the group before I can actually audition.  It will be a challenge for sure but I know I can do it.  The ladies said they will help me to prepare for it.  I'm just gonna take it one step at a time, but give it my all!!  Ohhh how I love to sing with a group.  This will also give me something else to focus on besides eating...lol.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by today
to look at what I have to say!
Hugs!!!
Kathy